Menu
HIMMS
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent connectivity

I am having continous issues with Internet drop out. Rebooting the router doesn't help. If I try an use Microsoft Teams then it is buffering and unusable. I am having to tether my mobile ti get a decent signal. I keep hearing that this is common with Virgin Media, do I need to switch out my broadband provider for a better experience. My sons are gamers and I am sick of the ear ache, how do I improve the connectivity? 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent connectivity

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

If wireless the best way to improve the connection is to use a wired connection instead.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
HIMMS
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wireless, I am unable to use wired because of the location. Even plugged in Teams and Outlook is struggling.

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Struggling in what sense?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos