cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent connection

T_80
Joining in

Hi, Over the past week my internet has cut in and out multiple times a day. I've restarted my Hub3 and factory reset it. Nothing works and it seems to be getting worse. 

I'm getting the following errors when I look at the logs. I haven't tried calling Virgin yet because it's always a hassle and I know they're going to have me restart the Hub as I've already done a bunch of times. 

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 9.37.33 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @T_80 

Sorry to see you are having connection issues.

Are they on wired or wireless connections, or both?

The picture you posted has been rejected by the system as it contains your MAC address.

You need to post is again with the MAC addresses obscured. It would actually be better to post the full network log as TEXT. The forum system will automatically blank out the MAC addresses fro yuo.

You should also copy paste as text all the info from the downstream and upstream tabs to help the forum tech guru's.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi T_80

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues experienced, we appreciate the frustration this can cause and you taking the time to raise this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

From checking the connection and equipment we can see there has been problems over the last few days since your post. There appears to be some of the levels out of spec and they will require a technician. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to arrange this.

Thanks

Rob

Hi Everyone, 

I have a technician coming so hopefully that'll fix the problem.

Thanks.