Menu
Norbert_K
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent connection

I'm experiencing intermittent connection since 3 weeks now, spoke to support several times, been told to reset my hub 3, did it nothing changed.

I found that a lot of users have the same issue. In area 21 particularly.

Can anyone look into this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent connection

Hi Norbert_K, 

Thanks for your post, 

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the connection. I've run a health check and can't see any problems currently. 

How're things since your post on Wednesday?

Is the intermittent connection you're experiencing on a wired or wireless connection?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Norbert_K
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm not able to use the service I pay for basically.

I'm about to find out how can I leave this awful company. 

Gone through your processes like 3 or 4 times, had to wait 30 minutes on the phone each time than ended up with a trained monkey who kept asking the same bloody question.

Your customer service is non existent, equals to zero.

I don't have half an hour every single day waiting for somebody to ask me the same question again and again but the initial problem is still the same.

Do me a favour and look up my recorded conversations and check how many times I've been asked the same question, then check when was the first occasion I reported the problem.

All I had as an answer was either: "your equipment is fine" or "restart your hub3"

Well thanks Sherlock that's very helpful.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I appreciate the issues you're experiencing are frustrating Norbert_K, and I'm sorry if you're having to repeat yourself.

As you haven't spoken with us on the forums about these issues before we do need to run through the usual questioning to try and determine where the issue may lie.

I've popped you over a private message so I can take a closer look at this.

Thanks,

Alex_Rm