Menu
Highlighted
Adamg13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent broadband

Hi I've been having problems with a intermittent broadband connection this year I've already had 2 new hub3 superhubs and had all my connections re made, but it was still cutting out in the end networking came out and the boardband has been ok since (2days) but when I check my pre and post rs errors I found thisScreenshot_20190419-110319.jpg

I was told they should be 0 or very low but as you can see there getting into millions!!! Is this ok or will I start having problems again? Can someone please help?

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Intermittent broadband

Can't see your image yet as it's awaiting Mod clearance, but ... Pre-RS numbers are to be expected, I have loads, but you should not have any Post-RS numbers at all, that does signify something is very wrong.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
Adamg13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave the post rs on all channels are going into millions but seems to be working so don't know what to tell them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adamg13,

Have you been able to check that your connection is at a consistent speed? Have you been able to run a speed to test to ensure that you're getting acceptable speeds for your package? Have you been able to have another check of the post RS errors to see if you're still getting the same level of errors?

Thanks,
Tom_S

0 Kudos