cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Dropouts

TeamFergus
On our wavelength

Having Issues with my connection which is really weird today.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/325799417ca5c3b053d16e81d7247601d6... 

Wondered if anyone had any suggestions

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
if its just started today - see if there is a known fault first. As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
if its just started today - see if there is a known fault first. As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Thanks thorough, I will try and do this in future also. I always check my status online but not via the number which gives more detailed info. Silly you have to call a number and check the net site.

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Online status is pretty useless, it only reports when a very large number of users are affected. The phone number goes down to post code, so it’s much better. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TeamFergus, 

Thanks for your post. I have managed to locate your account and can see all looks okay.

Are you still having issues?
Zoie