cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interment and unstable internet

mayurdoshi5
Joining in

Its been over 3 days still i am facing internet issue, this issue used to happen every month I am really frustrated using unreliable virgin media broadband.

4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Check for local faults on 0800 561 0061

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mayurdoshi5,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've been having some connection issues, I've had a look from our side and can see you were affected by an area SNR issue. This looks to now be resolved, let us know if you're still experiencing any connection issues.

Alex_Rm

Hi Alex,

Thanks, yesterday also I was having the same issue I don't understand why the Virgin team cannot fix this issue permanently. since April my internet used to be on and off. it's really frustrating.

Hi mayurdoshi5,

Thanks for letting us know. Sorry to hear you're also experiencing the same issues.

I've had a look and there are no known issues in your area showing at the moment. There are a few of your power levels showing out of spec, but this shouldn't really be affecting your connection too much. How have things been since posting? Are you having trouble over wired connections too?

Thanks

Beth