cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intelligent Pods

mistryjayesh
On our wavelength

Hi 

I have VM broadband M350 and 2 intelligent pods as we live in a 3 storey house so struggle to get reliable signal on 1st and 2nd floors.

I have been doing a speed test and roughly get around 90mb download and around 30mb upload.

I have noticed that whenever I rebook my intelligent pods and once they are connected the speed jumps to over 200mb but then after an hour or so goes back down to 90mb until I reboot the pods.

I have tried speed tests at various times of the day morning, afternoon and evening and the speeds are consistently at around 90mb on wifi until I reboot the pods and they will increase to over 200mb.

I have the new Hub5 aswell.

Is there anyway I can maintain the 200mb speeds with using the pods over wifi? I cannot understand why it keeps dropping to 90mb.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good Afternoon @mistryjayesh, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues on the Wi-Fi connection, that was seemingly caused by the faulty Wi-Fi pod.

Can you please confirm if the replacement has been received and if this has resolved the Wi-Fi coverage issue for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

mistryjayesh
On our wavelength

Also forgot to mention I replaced by Hub3 with a Hub5, I assume the Intelligent pods would be configured to work with the new Hub and I dont need to do anything extra.

Further update, called VM did some tests and appears one of my pods is faulty and a new one has been ordered.

Good Afternoon @mistryjayesh, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues on the Wi-Fi connection, that was seemingly caused by the faulty Wi-Fi pod.

Can you please confirm if the replacement has been received and if this has resolved the Wi-Fi coverage issue for you?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David

yes replacement Pod was received today and working great.

Thanks

Hi @mistryjayesh 

Great to hear that all is working for you now. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley