Menu
Highlighted
ChrissieW18
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Installation not happened!!

I’ve recently moved and took virgin with us. Installion was set for today. Engineer arrived, could not complete as survey hadn’t happened and no cable identified so he left. A green T shape has now appeared outside on pavement so I am assuming they have been located. Rang 150 and told that an engineer would contact us. That hasn’t happened so what can I do? All I want is some information on what happens next.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation not happened!!

Hi ChrissieW18, 
Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you on board with us in the Community. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrissieW18,

It's just a quick post to say we've not forgotten about you. 

If you still need assistance with this, just reply to the message I sent you last week Smiley Happy 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ChrissieW18
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have private messaged you now, twice in sheer frustration. Still no installation, been put off another 3 weeks, no special permissions required. No looking at cancelling.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi ChrissieW18, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

I've gotten your private message and will do all I can to help. 

We'll take this to private conversation so we can discuss things further. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos