Menu
oldius
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Installation issue still unresolved

I had my package installed on the 7th April and the engineers recognised an external fault. A second engineer came on the 21st April to pull the cable but did not resolve it. A third engineer came and said the cable needs pulling. I told him it had just been done. He was shocked and said he'd let his manager know.

It is still not working properly - broadband and TV.

Is this normal? I'm spending a lot of time on 150 to get this resolved without any success. At the moment I am feeling dissatisfied with Virgin service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Nicola_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Installation issue still unresolved

Hello oldius

Really sorry about the delay, it would seem you require a repull (your cable replaced). I notice that since this post you have called in and have been informed about the scheduled date for this work, please accept our apologies.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
oldius
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This has still not been resolved and now my service has been suspended!

Your complaints department informed me that I would not be required to pay until it is resolved and yet I still have £135 showing in my billing section.

Can this please be sorted?!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi oldius, 

Thanks for getting back in touch. I can see a complaint is still in progress with another department so it would be best to let that department to deal with the complaint as we wouldn't want to confuse the issue by jumping in half way through it. 

Keep an eye out for communication from that team and they will advise you further. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos