cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indtallation

voinova
Joining in

I don't know if anyone will have advice on this. I signed up to a broadband package during the black Friday sale, great! I used the postcode checker & it said that my address would have access to virgin's network. I was given the option for the quick setup, which I chose. I only learned a few hours after placing my order, that the virgin box that had been on the wall  in the property had been destroyed in a house fire, and there is now nothing to connect my router to. I now have a virgin router on its way to my house & nothing to plug it into. I need to set up an appointment with an engineer, but I haven't been able to get ahold of anyone at virgin over the phone or through WhatsApp. Do I need to wait until my router is delivered? Should I attempt to set it up & then just report a fault on the app? Help, please!

1 REPLY 1

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Call the Pre-installation and delivery team on 0800 052 1734 or 0345 454 1111 and book a Tech install

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.