cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP Address location

Pauline-B
Joining in

My ISP information says Leaseweb uk ltd, rather than Virgin Media.  Is this a company Virgin Media use?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Pauline-B wrote:

Yes we have the FreedomeVPNConnection 7

Do you think this is why?

Pauline

Most likely yes. If you’re connected to the vpn and are checking your IP address it will give you the WAN IP of the VPN provider. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

They have possibly leased some IP4 addresses,  though I think it unlikely that they would admit it.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Pauline-B

Thanks for your post 

Can I just ask if this is over a VPN at all 

Gareth_L

Pauline

@Pauline-B wrote:

Pauline

Most likely yes. If you’re connected to the vpn and are checking your IP address it will give you the WAN IP of the VPN provider. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi