Menu
jasonhare
Joining in
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: I would like my wifi to work

Engineer visit?

I spoke to a guy on the phone who did some things but didn't tell me what. He claimed everything would be much better. My son wass complaining yesterday about slow internet but I haven't really been home much for the past few days to test it. 

I will let you know if things are still bad.

Thanks

0 Kudos
jasonhare
Joining in
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

SO after numerous facebook posts, over 90 minutes on the phone where I was reassured everything would now be different I have just given up trying to watch a show on Netflix as it was buffering so much it was unwatchable. Certainly not getting the performance one would expect at this price, for what is supposed to be 200mbps...

Not happy! time to look at the competition I think. What good is 200mbps if it is actually unachievable. A reliable 50mbps would be better than this. 

0 Kudos
jasonhare
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Im afraid I don't know what a BQM is or how to find all the data you speak of. Power Levels, stats etc...

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) John_G
Moderator (Retired)
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jasonhare,

Sorry to hear you're still getting drops. I've just checked your connection and can see the SNR in the area is currently too low. This will cause dropped connection and fluctuating speeds. There is no fault open in the area at present so I'd like to arrange a technician to take a look and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time for this. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos