cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I put my Hub3 in modem mode and search and discover stopped working on my TiVo box. Help please!

Dh99
Joining in

Help. I put my hub3 in modem mode in order to attach a mesh system (Linksys) that bit worked ok, but we immediately lost all the search and discover functions on the TiVo box.  Help would be much appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Hero

Has the TiVo box been connected by network cable or WiFi to your Linksys Router / Mesh system ?

Thank you -  It was originally Connected to the hub3 I have moved it to the Linksys, and seems to be working now

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

Like VM could make that other ports works by pigback on 10. and SNAT on the WAN gateway with us getting the WAN IP on a given port or VM could do my REAL DMZ idea...but that would SO much work for VM to do and say use router mode...OK fine VM we just keep using modem mode.😑

---------------------------------------------------------------

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Dh99, thanks for your posts and replies on our help forum and sorry to hear of the issues faced with your TiVo box connection recently.
We're delighted to see you've had some useful replies and advice from our very insightful forum members such as Client62 and legacy1 above, please do let us know in case you require more support or advice following this, we're here to best help you. ^AG

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs