cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with new contract

SazL
Joining in

It took me 2 hours on Monday to arrange a new contract - I said I would only go with virgin again if I hit new boxes as have been having issues with the old ones I have had for years. Was told not problem all sorted - No it isn’t - boxes should have arrived today but haven’t. I have spent the last 4 hours trying to get it sorted and keep getting cut off. The last girl told me ‘don’t worry if you get cut off this time I will call you back’. Guess what got cut off and no call back.  I am losing the will to live trying to get this sorted. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions on how to get this sorted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

best is

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony.
Sacked VIP

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

best is

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Sadly that’s what I have been trying. Hang on listening to crappy music for 20 minutes get through to someone get cut off and repeat 😞. I swear I have lost the will to live with it tonight. 

I have been trying these customer numbers given by tony and listen to crappy music for 20 mins get through to someone get cut off and repeat. It’s a nightmare 

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SazL,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've had with the new contract. I can see from our side you've been able to contact us since your post on Thursday.

If you do still need anything please let us know.

Alex_Rm