cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m trying to connect a small note book to my internet and I need a network key where do I get this pleas

Netty235
Just joined

As above 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Netty235, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you board with us in the Community. 

This link should help you get set up on your WiFi connection: Having issues connecting your device to your WiFi? Just click on the device specific to you and it will give you step by step instructions. 

If you have any further queries, please let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

stabilo00
Fibre optic
If you havnt changed it look underneath the hub.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Netty235, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you board with us in the Community. 

This link should help you get set up on your WiFi connection: Having issues connecting your device to your WiFi? Just click on the device specific to you and it will give you step by step instructions. 

If you have any further queries, please let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

g0akc
Problem sorter

Network Key  = WiFi password - on the hub

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!