cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have ordered a VM router and it has not arrived.

bedwed
Joining in

Hi folks,

I ordered a router that was scheduled to arrive at my new address on Saturday 27th May 2023 for a Gig1 Fibre Broadband & Weekend Chatter package, but has not arrived yet.  I have only received the order confirmation (with reference number) and the order documents (with contract information sheet number) via email so far, but no other correspondence since 22nd May.

I don't have an account number yet, so cannot get through to customer services.  Please advise.

Thanks,

Steve

4 REPLIES 4

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @bedwed 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bedwed,

Just checking in on how you've got on with VM-Jon since you last posted? 

If you still need help we are more than happy to! 😊

Thanks,

Megan_L

bedwed
Joining in

Hi Megan,

I had a reply saying that the matter would be chased up on Monday (yesterday).  I have heard nothing back, and have not received any call from customer services as promised, so I think I will cancel my order as the lack of movement or communication with me about the nature of the issue on this is not acceptable.  The only contact I have had is via automated Whatsapp messages, attempting to sell me another service/package, even though I have already placed an order, therefore seemed pointless.

I'm not sure exactly what the problem is, but I expected that the solution would be a case of sending out a router self-installation kit to my new address.  As I work from home, an internet connection is a requirement, so this already a major problem.

Steve

Hi @bedwed 

We truly apologise for this experience on behalf of our team. To best help with this I have sent a private message.

Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs