cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have had a new hub .....

ebassett
Joining in

I have had a new hub installed by an engineer but now my virgin connect app and Wifi pods will not connect even though all the devices in the house are connected and working. I have uninstalled the app and re installed and cleared data before trying to re connect and still not working. I have unplugged my pods and trying to plug them in one by one by my hub to connect first before moving to where we need them in the house, but I cant get them to connect even next to the hub????

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Pods should have been provisioned for the change to the new Hub, however call the equipment activation number they may be able to help.

It's 0800 953 9500 and you will need the HubPod serial number/MAC address from the barcode sticker, and your account number.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Your Pods will still be allocated to your previous Hub. You will need to get them associated with the new one by calling in or waiting here for a few days until Virgin Media staff respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ebassett 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that your WiFi pods are not working at this time. I have checked the systems at our side and can see the team have already resolved this for you. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley