Menu
Rotaru
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I have a complaint to the staff team

So recently about 3-4 weeks ago I've been offered a nice deal, cheaper costs for higher speeds I told them: I will speak with my wife about this and will call you back on my decision, they said it's fine.
Then we decided we don't need faster internet so we called back saying we do not want the internet

After this, we received a message saying that "your new virgin media kit will arrive tomorrow"

So we called and told them to cancel the order IT never got canceled.

After this, the kit was delivered to our neighbor and we had a note and we took it from them
Then we requested a return kit as we did not want the upgrade The return kit NEVER CAME 

and when I called them they said our address wasn't updated and stuff and that they would send it again but never came .......

I called in 3 times each week for our return kit after 3 weeks nothing came. Then we received a message that our account will be charged if we do not send the kit but how can we send it if we dont have a return kit.

I didn't want to take this to court so I'm just going to ask someone to help me with this situation.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I have a complaint to the staff team

I would take it into my nearest VM High Street store and drop it on the manager's desk and ask for a receipt.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have a complaint to the staff team

Thank you for your post Rotaru and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of the confusion with the return equipment packs.

As long as you send the equipment as soon as you can we can remove the charges from the account. If you haven't received these packs you can order some on our Equipment Returns Form page or alternatively if you have a Virgin Media Store nearby you can also return it here. Once sent it can take up to 2 weeks for it to be marked as returned on our systems but once done so we can remove any charges that may be applied to the account in question.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos