Menu
mazak23
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I don't know where to start, or how to ask google. My website is not visible in virgin network.

Hi. It might be more related with web site building or so, but it is strange that only when I am in virgin network my personal web site is not reachable. When I enter in browser address  www.maciejzaremba.com I have like on photo. Only firefox catching in that way and I can see my website.

"This service is optional and you can switch it off here" - After turning it off it is blank page:

This site can’t be reached

www.maciejzaremba.com’s server IP address could not be found.

no-page.png

0 Kudos
mazak23
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I don't know where to start, or how to ask google. My website is not visible in virgin network.

I cannot upload that printscreen, I don't know why, it is png format. 

no-page.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I don't know where to start, or how to ask google. My website is not visible in virgin network.

It's because you don't have a public DNS entry for www.maciejzaremba.com, there is what's called a domain literal address for maciejzaemeba.com  which does point to a live website though. You need to contact whoever runs the name servers for your domain (which if I look it up is digitalocean.com) and ask them to add one for you, or alternatively you may well have access to the cpanel for DNS for your domain registrar and can do it yourself.

You don't have an MX record either which you will need if you want to send and receive mail from that domain at some point. I see there is a contact email address on that website which won't actually work without a valid MX record

John