cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hun 4 won’t connect to Connect App

gavhep
On our wavelength

Received an email from Virgin this evening saying the Hib4 is now compatable with the Connect App, but attempting to connect and the app is unable to locate my hub.

any help greatly appreciated 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gavhep
On our wavelength

No luck unfortunately 😩 Tried all previous steps also just incase but again failed to connect.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

26 REPLIES 26

jhuk
Trouble shooter

Can you paste it here (remove any personal info) as the HUB4 has never worked with it even using test builds of the App in the past, thanks?

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@gavhep wrote:

Received an email from Virgin this evening saying the Hib4 is now compatable with the Connect App, but attempting to connect and the app is unable to locate my hub.

any help greatly appreciated 

Yes, it has been updated to work with the Hub 4.  Delete the old app and app cache and reinstall a fresh downloaded version.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jhuk
Trouble shooter

I had to reboot HUB4 even after reinstalling the same build of the App but it is all good now.

gavhep
On our wavelength

When you say reboot the hub, what exactly did you do?

I’ve re downloaded the app, and switched the hub off and back on again. No luck 

jhuk
Trouble shooter

Just same as you, switched off for 30secs then back on, a pinhole reset would have been the last option.

I opted for the option that runs you though setting up the HUB4 as if it is being installed for the first time (even though it will not actually change anything) and just kept pressing the NEXT button and it all worked.

gavhep
On our wavelength

Looks like pin hole option is my last resort 

gavhep
On our wavelength

Well, all options now expired! Tried everything with no luck! Does anyone have any suggestions as to what on earth the issue could be?

jhuk
Trouble shooter

What Firmware version is your HUB4 on?

01.02.065.21.EURO.PC20

gavhep
On our wavelength

Yes,

Firmware = 01.02.065.21.EURO.PC20