cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub5

yakacm
On our wavelength

I have the gig1 service, and I want a Hub5. I have looked online, and it says you can request one from the VM apps, but I can't see anything that mentions how to do it in either app. I have tried requesting a Hub5 via the website, which looked promising at 1st, but after I had filled in the details I was told that I couldn't request one from the website, and that I'd have to ring up. I avoid phoning VM like the plague, as its usually a fruitless, frustrating endeavour. Could someone from VM reading this help me out please?

5 REPLIES 5

carl_pearce
Community elder

@yakacm wrote:

I have the gig1 service, and I want a Hub5. I have looked online, and it says you can request one from the VM apps, but I can't see anything that mentions how to do it in either app. I have tried requesting a Hub5 via the website, which looked promising at 1st, but after I had filled in the details I was told that I couldn't request one from the website, and that I'd have to ring up. I avoid phoning VM like the plague, as its usually a fruitless, frustrating endeavour. Could someone from VM reading this help me out please?

You can't get the HUB 5 when on the Gig1 package as they don't currently support the WiFi Pods.

legacy1
Alessandro Volta

everyone wants a new hub🙃

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Latest, greatest, all singing all dancing is not necessarily the best. Just wait until some other poor soles have ironed all the firmware bugs (sorry as it’s VM that should read "some of the bugs").

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

yakacm
On our wavelength

Right so I got my hub5 this morning as the hub4 I had was shutting down all the time, here's the speedtest results.

yakacm_0-1658398912260.png

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi yakacm, 

Thank you for reaching  back out to us here on the Community. 

Unfortunately, the image is not showing for us. Could you please reply with the speed tests results and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks,

Nat