cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub4

Miro2
Tuning in

I never give negative feedback but this HUB4 is a catastrophic piece of equipment. After 24 hours of the installation it started disconnecting itself on regular same intervals of 6 minutes! A technician is coming over but I completely lost trust unfortunately and will have to cancel Volt 2 and revert to previous Hub3. 

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You may well have an underlying circuit problem that not was not giving you trouble with your previous hub. The Hub4 is more susceptible to circuit problems.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Miro2
Tuning in

I resolved the problem myself! I am sure many will be surprised. Okla download speed app was causing the problem! The HUB4 automatically switches off when it has to check upload speed. But not always though, which is confusing. But definitely the app is responsible because as soon as I stopped testing the speed the hub never went off! Don’t use the app! 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Miro2

Welcome back and thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your hub 4. 

Hopefully you haven't had any further issues since your last post.  We would recommend using SamKnows for your speed tests. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Yes, indeed Zak. Samknows is excellent. The issue resolved.