cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub4 keeps restarting

Iparkinson16
Joining in

Recently upgraded to  a Hub4 and 1gb internet but the Hub4 continually restarts itself. I has been doing it since it was installed, to start with it was only doing it every two or three days being new i thought it might be updating itself  but now it is doing it every day sometimes three or four times a day. When its working i get good speeds around 600 to 700mb.  

I've done the usual reboots and factory resets as suggested but no change 

Just wondering if it is a common fault with the Hub4

3 REPLIES 3

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on  0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150

If no faults found:

Call Customer Services on 0345 454 1111 or if you have a VM landline 150

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Thanks Tudor
No faults where found and after speaking with VM they suggested doing a full reset (pressing the reset pin for 30seconds ) and monitor over the next few days

Hi there @lparkinson16

Thank you so much for your post and for speaking to our phone teams and I am so sorry to hear that this is happening! 

I have also checked things on our side and I can see that all your Hub specs do appear to be in order. Are you able to set up a BQM for us and monitor this for 48 hours, and let us know the results. 

Thank you.