cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub4 & VM Connect App

franyjayne
Tuning in

Anyone know why my Hub4 is not showing in the my devices page of the Connect app?

TIA 🙏🏻

5 REPLIES 5

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

As far as I know, that is because a year or more after the Hub 4 was launched, the Connect app is still not capable of working with it.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi franyjayne

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry however the Hub 4.0 isn't compatible with our Connect app, apologies that this wasn't advised and for any inconvenience caused.

What issues are you facing in regards to our connection?

I have tried to locate you account however wasn't able to with the details we have for you.

Regards

Paul.

Francesca Armstrong-Smith - look me up in the VM O2 directory Paul !! Let’s chat 🙂

Hi Franyjayne, 

Thanks for coming back to us about your Connect App, I am sorry that it's not compatible with your Hub 4. 

Are you having issues with your broadband at the moment, and that's why you're trying to use the Connect App?

If so, I'll be more than happy to dive into these issues with you in order to see what we can do to help 🙂

Let me know!

Thanks,

Megan_L

@Andrew-G wrote:

As far as I know, that is because a year or more after the Hub 4 was launched, the Connect app is still not capable of working with it.

C'mon - be fair.... It's only been a year or more! 

Massive multinational companies need more time to develop apps than that....................

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7