cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3

iandom3
Tuning in

I have a Super Hub2 and use a TP link to get the internet in my conservator at the rear of my house. The link on MyVirgin’s web site says “David, you can upgrade for free to our incredible Hub 3!” the next page says “We're really sorry, but we won't be able to sort your upgrade through our website.” I have made 3 telephone calls but no luck yet anybody any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @iandom3,

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to order a new hub via our website, we can look into this further from here to try and get this done for you. Are you still interested in this and would you like us to do this for you today?

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

lotharmat
Community elder
Keep the Hub 2!!! - It's better than the Hub 3 (unless you need more than 350Mb/s)

The hub 3 is a decent enough modem but not a good router! - There are lots of people on here who use the Superhub 2 in modem mode and their own router!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @iandom3,

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to order a new hub via our website, we can look into this further from here to try and get this done for you. Are you still interested in this and would you like us to do this for you today?

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you very much Steven_L I would like your help as my last telephone call to Virgin they told me they were out of stock.

David

Seriously - the Hub 3 is not incredible! 😉

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi David,

Thanks for confirming, I would be happy to get a Hub 3 ordered for you.

I shall send you a private message now to obtain the information required 🙂 Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right corner.

Best wishes,

Serena

Hub3 fitted yesterday thanks to all for your help

David D

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
And.... is it any better?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Really glad to hear that @iandom3 

Please do keep us update on how things pan out and if there is anything else we can help you with then please do let us know. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M