cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3 red light

tuck411
Joining in

Hi there, i am having the exact same issue, and this is affecting my business and work calls for me and my wife. I have tried resetting the box multiple times, but my WiFi still cuts out every 10 minutes or so in online calls. Please help!

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tuck411, 

thanks for your post and I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues with your Hub displaying a red light. 

Just to double check, is the Hub currently in modem mode? If so then the light will be a magenta colour but can look quite red. This is perfectly normal. I know you've already mentioned you've done a reboot however if the hub is not in modem mode then please follow the below steps: 

• Turn the power switch off on the back of the Hub.
  • Ensure the Hub is upright, in a well-ventilated location, and, if at all possible, out of direct sunlight.
  • Then use the power switch to turn the unit back on. The Hub should now operate normally.

If the issue remains, we'll need to arrange for an engineer to visit to swap out the Hub. To avoid any delay I've sent you a private message to confirm your address. If the light does return to normal then you can ignore the PM. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs