cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3 password

TimmyTours
Joining in

I have changed nothing, my password is correct from the sticker, accessing the network using the password works but accessing it through ip 192.168.0.1 the password fails to work. So many quirks with Virgin it’s made up of Lego bricks o think

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There are two passwords, 1 for WiFi, 1 for hub administration. Are you using the correct one?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

It says on line to use the one on the sticker on the bottom, even the help to the password entry says that which means it’s the same according to Virgin 

The sticker on the bottom has a WiFi password and a Hub password.

The default menu password for a Hub 3 is Numeric

The default Hub WiFi password for a Hub 3 is Mixed case Alpha-Numeric.

If the Hub's Numeric password does not work,  try a 60 second press of the RESET button the put the Hub 3 back to the factory settings.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

hub settings password.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @TimmyTours 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your hub settings. There are two passwords located on the sticker. One for your WiFi network and one for your hub settings. Has the help and support that the community and VIP's have provided help resolve this for you? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley