cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3 blown

jackgardener65
Just joined

Hi my hub3 made a crackling sound and stopped working with no power at all to it how do I get a new one as internet is the only thing I have and I use it for the tv 

2 REPLIES 2

g0akc
Problem sorter

@jackgardener65 wrote:

Hi my hub3 made a crackling sound and stopped working with no power at all to it how do I get a new one as internet is the only thing I have and I use it for the tv 

Have you checked the power connections are all good and plugged in properly?  Check switch on/off?

If so and still not working - ring VM or wait here for a rep to arrange a technician visit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @jackgardener65

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Hub at this time. I can see on our system that you have already spoken with us and appear to have this resolved already. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, we'll be here to help if needed. 

All the best, 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley