cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3 WiFi keeps cycling

PhallCurryLover
Joining in

Since last Friday our broadband has been troublesome, in particular the upload speed has dropped considerably which means our son cannot live stream - downstream is ~350Mbs, upstream varies between ~0 & 2Mbs.

So I rebooted our Hub3 and ever since our WiFi keeps cutting out. When it does cut out there are no WiFi connections showing from our router at all. Then after a minute or two, all WiFi connections appear again and our devices reconnect. Not sure if this is a problem with the Hub3? 

I also checked on the VM website which shows there are known issues with our postcode area, so not sure if it's all connected? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhallCurryLover
Joining in

Our speed seems to have resolved after the recent nt outage / work in our area. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You cannot do anything until the area fault is fixed.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi PhallCurryLover, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I can see that there is an outage in the area under fault - F010411401  and this is estimated to be resolved on the 2nd Feburary. 

KInd regards Chris. 

PhallCurryLover
Joining in

Our speed seems to have resolved after the recent nt outage / work in our area. 

Btw, when I was in India a good few years ago, I asked my colleagues what the word "phall" meant to them in curry terms. They looked puzzled. On person told me the word means "thingamejig" (which immediately reminded me of "thingy" in Blackadder).

When I told them it was a hot curry dish only found in Bangladeshi restaurants, they fell over laughing and immediately understood what's going on!

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Thanks for the update @PhallCurryLover, and I'm pleased to hear the services have since improved with the fixing of the issue in the local area.

Do feel free to keep us updated on any further faults you experience.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn