cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3 Solid red light

nukes
Joining in

Hi
My Hub3 has had a constant solid red light for a couple of weeks (I still have Internet connectivity)

Remade connections, unplugged the hub for up to half an hour in case of overheating (hub in well ventilated position) and carried out pinhole factory reset several times, however the light remains red.

Reaching out to the VM Team for a probable replacement.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nukes thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding the red light on your Hub 3.

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @nukes thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding the red light on your Hub 3.

Please allow me to send you a PM so we can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom

Thank you for the quick response.
How will I receive the PM via my email or VM Community, as I have been unable to see a reply as yet.

Kind regards
Graham

Hey @nukes 👋

Sorry about that!

I'll send you a PM now and will book an engineer visit so the hub can be replaced.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon the top right hand corner of your page for my message. 

Speak soon 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha

I replied to your PM yesterday and today.
Please advise on going forward with this issue and when I can expect a response.

Regards
Graham

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @nukes 
I've booked a technician for you to come out and have the hub replaced. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs