cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3 Solid Red Light

shivrathour
Joining in

Hello

Our Router has had a solid red light for about 1 week now. After doing a bit of research on this community i tried resetting but its made no difference. Some messages mentioned the router is over heating and it is warm to touch, but no more than usual. We have been turning the router off every night just in case though. Tested connection using app, but only thing that is returned is that 'some devices have connectivity issues'. Please can someone from VM get in touch and advise appropriate next step 🙂

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @shivrathour

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your Hub and thank you for searching the forums and trying the reset first. 

As this red light has continued I think it would be best for us to arrange an engineer to take a look. 

I will pop you a PM now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @shivrathour

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your Hub and thank you for searching the forums and trying the reset first. 

As this red light has continued I think it would be best for us to arrange an engineer to take a look. 

I will pop you a PM now so we can arrange this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you. 

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello again, 

Thanks so much for your private message and confirming your address, I have now booked you a visit for Hub – you can check the date and time via your online account here. If you have any issues with accessing your online account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you a message to confirm.

There will be no charge for this visit unless:
• The technician diagnoses the faults as not being caused by our network/equipment 
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
• The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account. 

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can do this online or via the My VM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Thank you.