cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3.0

Tobychoi
Joining in

My Hub3.0 arrived today. I make sure all the cable is properly connected. And then waiting over 30 minutes. But still have not network connection from our Wi-Fi account VMxxxxxxx.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Tobychoi 

The equipment is usually pre-activated, however you might need to call 0800 953 9500 to activate the hub.

If so have your account and area number handy, and the hub serial number.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tobychoi
Joining in

Today, I tried to reset and installed again for Hub3.0. Unfortunately, it still have no network connection. And I make sure all cables are properly connected. I already call 08009539500, which can’t give me a right answer and useful help. 
I

Hi @Tobychoi,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with your router recently. I'm unable to detect any faults on our systems that would explain this. How are things for you today? Any better?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Client62
Legend

Connect your laptop to the Hub 3 via a network cable and then ...

1) see if the laptop has internet access via the network cable

2) see if the Hub 3 responds at http://192.168.0.1/  if it does scroll down and click Check router status