cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub3.0 keep dropping out, router reboot regularly

jbrennen70
Joining in

The last few days again I've been suffering this issue that the router constantly dropping out and the router reboot itself which take a few minutes. I cannot use ethernet internet and also WIFI. The virgin media internet is very unstable.

I can't do my job from home with service like this. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jbrennen70,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your connection.

I've had a look at things from our side, I can see a few of the hubs levels are out of specification. 

I can also see it's been some time since your hub was last rebooted, can you please do this first, and I will check things again.

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jbrennen70,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've been having some issues with your connection.

I've had a look at things from our side, I can see a few of the hubs levels are out of specification. 

I can also see it's been some time since your hub was last rebooted, can you please do this first, and I will check things again.

Alex_Rm

Hi I restart router last night. But internet had dropped again this morning. I have never had such problem in my life with other broadband company. i have never been asked to reset router regularly in my end. 

I have reset my end, the problem still frequently happen, can you explain? I now use my mobil data to reply you. I need to connect internet to work.

You asked me to install a broadband quality monitor. Will you train all customer to be IT engineer? If your company has not got enough capacity to run the internet, do not advertise and provide poor service.

I think it is server's problem. I am expecting someone can sort it our this internet dropping problem permernantely.

Hi jbrennen70,

Thank you for reaching back out, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you, we have identified a short term connection issues which can we caused by a loose connection,  please check all your internal cables/ connections are hand tight, once done please reboot the Router and try again.

Regards

Paul.