Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub replacement

Hi, my hub is no longer working. The connections (plug, power pack and lead) are all working fine but the hub itself is not displaying any lights nor heat from being turned on. 
After almost two increasingly frustrating hours of trying to order a replacement online, I tried to call to speak to a representative only to be informed that my call cannot be taken due to the current events in the UK. 
How can I go about ordering a new hub if I cannot get in touch with the call centres to do so?

Many thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub replacement

Just confirm that the little switch on the rear of the Hub next to the power cord is ON.

You can either phone in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes the switch is set to the on position. It’s been on for a few hours now and shows no signs of receiving any power. 
Thank you, I will try and call at the time you suggested. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ScottM583, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Very sorry for the delay in replying and for any issues you've had getting a new hub. 

I've had a look at the back end of things from here and I can see you've since spoken to the team who have resolved this for you. 

Please do let us know if you need anything else. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos