cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub Problem

AaronE
Tuning in

Hi,

There is a constant red light on my hub box which is normally white. I've tried all the resets, turning off at the wall, doing the pin reset 3 or 4 times, all the connections are in place but to no avail. 

I do still have internet connections which is what is confusing. 

13 REPLIES 13

Thanks for confirming the requested details via PM @AaronE 
I've booked a technician for you to come out and have the hub replaced. You can find confirmation of the visit via your 👉 online account.

Let me know if there are any problems with the date or time and I can look to reschedule this for you.

Please ensure there is someone over the age of 18 present at the time of the visit. If you need to change or cancel your appointment you can also do this online or via the MyVM app by 4pm the day before the appointment.

If you do miss an agreed appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment.

Let us know how the visit goes! 😊

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

My absolute pleasure @AaronE 😃😃

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Update.... Hub replaced. All working as normal now. 😊 The tech added an equaliser too to help with the WiFi drop outs. 

Thanks

Aaron

Hi @AaronE 

Thanks for coming back to us with the update 🙂 glad to hear all sorted.

Do pop back to the Community should you ever need anything.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill