cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 unable to connect Windows devices

Badgermalc
Joining in

Since installing my Hub 5 my Android phone and iPad have connected without problem but my PC and laptop, both running Windows 10, are unable to even see the hub in the list of available WIFI networks let alone connect to it.

I have rung the help line and they said everything is working fine at their end.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Badgermalc,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your Hub 5 connecting to your PC and laptop at the moment!

Have you been able to follow @Anonymous 's advice and see if splitting the bands will help resolve this issue?

I have ran some basic checks on our systems and I can see that your downstream power levels are not where they should be. I'll be more than happy to have this investigated further and book in a technician appointment to have this problem resolved.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs