cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 - new installation password not accepted when I try to log in to the hub

bigliam1970
Tuning in

Hi all,

I have a brand new Hub 5 and have just tried to log into it using the 192.168.0.1 IP address.

When typing in my Wi-Fi password (as supplied with the router and which is correct for connecting devices) I am getting the message 'The password you have entered is incorrect'.

Tried several times now to check to no avail.

Help!

TIA

Liam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AndyN89
On our wavelength

the password for entering the hub is a different password than what you use to connect devices.

Look on the underside of your hub and you will see a white label. In the top right you will see it says "hub settings" then under that it will say "password" that is the password you need to access the hub menu

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

AndyN89
On our wavelength

the password for entering the hub is a different password than what you use to connect devices.

Look on the underside of your hub and you will see a white label. In the top right you will see it says "hub settings" then under that it will say "password" that is the password you need to access the hub menu

Brilliant; thank you - I should really learn how to read!

Only problem now is that when I try to log in to the hub, the field to enter the password seems to be greyed out.

Liam

this happens if you have previously entered the password wrong too many times. it should turn back white and available to enter it again shortly

Brill; all done - thank you for your help my friend!