cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 keeps disconnecting

idreesyunis
Joining in

Hi. My new hub 5 has started to disconnect me from the hub and loose connectivity. Can you pls look into it. If u need any more information pls let me know

Thanks

Idrees yunis

5 REPLIES 5

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta

What’s disconcerting? Wired or wireless connections?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

The main VM ssid keeps disconnecting me when wirelessly  connected to it and when close to the router. I have tried re starting my phone and the router and to no avail

Thanks 

OK

So do wired devices also experience the same disconnects?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Yes. Can a team member look onto this problem for me

Thanks

Idrees

staff will get to the post in a few days - in the mean time post the levels from the hub - not seen the UI on the 5 but believe its similar to the 3 and 4 - this is for the 3

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

Tony.
Sacked VIP