cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 flashing yellow?

Callumbrown1012
Tuning in

The internet (mid-day today) decided to stop working. Got home from work and the hub is flashing a yellow/green colour. (Can’t upload video but you can see the colour on attached picture)

I have tried a full reboot (unplug, leave for 10 min, plug back in, wait..) 3 times, nothing. Tried reset button, nothing.

Not sure if it has any relation but 2 days ago I setup the Deco x20 system. Hub into modem mode and the one Ethernet cable goes from the Hub > deco1 and then out of deco 1, I have a switch which goes to other devices/another deco. This was working all fine for the past 2 days. 

I have also unplugged it all, nothing.

Tried connecting to admin settings via Ethernet cable (as its in modem mode), page wont even load.

I work from home and appointment not available until Friday. Do I have any other options or am I stuck with waiting?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Callumbrown1012
Tuning in

Picture is too large to post sorry. It’s just a yellow light flashing.

i have been able to access the admin page now (via a different IP) and it says on the status tab ‘Internet (partial service (US Only))

Already did that, no local faults unfortunately.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Callumbrown1012,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums. I am sorry you were having some issues with your service, how is it looking since your post?
Let us know and we will do our best to assist from here.

Zoie