cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 connection issues.

leethario
Tuning in

Got the hub 5 a few weeks ago, everything was great until yesterday. The only device that could connect was my android phone, my laptop, TV, ps5 and 2 iPhones were all unable to connect. It then went down totally, blue flashing light for about 12hrs.

We kept getting a message saying we were entering the incorrect password, we weren't. 

I've disconnected everything and it seems to be back for most, but the iPhone are having such a hard time connecting and maintaining the connection. 

Anyone had anything similar or advice on what the problem could be?

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi leethario

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the connection issues - is this just affecting WiFi devices or are wired ones affected too?

I've checked here and no issues are noted, no area issues. Levels in spec and no issues with SNR (signal to noise ratio) or congestion.

If it's WiFi, try the Connect App - https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/connect-app - where you can do a WiFi scan in the property and this will help identify any coverage blackspots, optimise them where possible and if a Pod is ordered, you'll be able to order this.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill