cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 blinking green base light

caar14
Joining in
  • The base light on right corner was red this morning so I restarted the hub and it is now blinking green but still have no internet nor phone and can't even connect locally to the hub now.
  • App showed no fault in area so when I phoned virgin they booked an engineer for Monday. App now showing a fault in our postcode, is that due to me calling or does that mean issue is more wide spread?
  • Can now login to hub at least, test reports broadband down and Ipv4 gateway address invalid. Still blinking green.
5 REPLIES 5

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi caar14,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some problems with your connection. If the Service Checker over the phone/app has identified a fault, this would indicate there is a wider area issue that has been found since contacting us and booking your Technician.

I've had a look on our side, and it does look like there is a known problem. These are the details:

Fault Description: Network issues might be affecting your TV and Broadband services at the moment.
Fault Reference: F010408173
Estimated Fix Time: 22 JAN 2023 16:00

I'm very sorry for any problems this is causing. Please do let us know if you don't see an improvement in your service after this estimated time, and we'll do our best to assist further.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks for replying.

It's now showing as not being fixed until 10am tomorrow. That's about the 4th time now an estimate has been given that's subsequently been pushed back. 

This constant failure to meet estimated fix time is very frustrating as unable to trust dates given so unable to plan. Would rather have a realistic time for when fault will be fixed even if it's several more days rather than false promises.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI caar14, 

I know this can be frustrating when times get pushed back. I have checked our systems and can see the issue in your area is resolved.
Can you let us know how your services are looking since your last post? 

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

Service appears to be back to normal.

Hi caar14, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am happy to hear that things are now back to normal and do let us know if anything changes. 

Have a good night. 

Kind regards, Chris.