Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 and pods

Samstar117
Joining in

Does the hub 5 work with the wifipods 

12 REPLIES 12

Hi SamStar117, 

Thanks for making us aware of this peculiar case on the forums, I am sorry the engineer took off with all three of your WIFI pods after their visit! 

I can confirm that the WIFI pods are compatible with Hub 5's, however I believe the Hub 5 had a trial period wherein the pods were not compatible for a short amount of time. That trial period has been and gone now and so WIFI pods are fully functional with the Hub 5. 

With this being said, I think there has been a bit of human error here which I'm going to investigate on my side for you. 

I've already emailed the AFM off the back of this, I'm not back on shift until Monday but hopefully I'll have an update for you by then in regards to what happened and what we/they are going to do to rectify it. 

I am sorry this has happened, but please know we are on the case. 

Speak to you again on Monday. 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi SamStar117, 

I'm also going to send you a PM now so I can create a complaint case for you in regards to this situation. 

That was we can make sure everything is logged correctly in relation to this. 

Speak to you soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Samstar117,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's, I am so happy to say that we got the pods returned! 

Turns out the engineer still had them and so it was an easy fix. 

But I am sorry that this happened in the first place, we will work with the engineer to make sure he gets the coaching and knowledge he needs. 

Human error happens sometimes and I really do appreciate your patience with us on this! 

I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L