cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 and older devices

ladyknightscot
Tuning in

Im having issues connecting my older android devices such as a 3G smart phone and my older android tablets.  The wifi is spotty sometimes works sometimes doesnt.  Is this a ongoing issue?  Is there any way to work around it?  HELP!!

12 REPLIES 12

Putting aside you could have issues at your end with your devices it should all work.

Some not that old devices still use B and G like Printers and Logitech Harmony Remotes as it will be less crowded bands and they do not need fast speeds also no doubt cost less to make.

Sometime in the past the default state of the HUB3/4 (after a reset) would disable lower bands for me anyway, but the current Firmware does not for me.

Here is what it should look like (ideally you can/Should disable older bands if you have no need for them but as I said some devices act up without them (for me it is my Logitech Harmony stops working after a time).

Here is what it should look like for all Bands to work on HUB 4 (you will have AX and I will only have up to AC):

Screenshot 2022-10-20 134833.png

So far that has worked.   It's a bit slow but youtube works and it now seems stable.    Thanks so much.  

NP. 👍