cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 and Wifi Pods

dnwilson01
On our wavelength

I have just received an email from Virgin to say that the Hub 5 has been upgraded and is now compatible with the Wifi pods and the virgin connect app. When is scan in a couple of places in my house , the app says the connection is poor and then takes me to a page about the pods, but there is no way of ordering these. How does one order pods when on the Volt package?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See this
_______

You are eligible for free pod(s).

Its now called… Wifi Max see…….

https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

You can call 0800 064 3850 to order the first one - or follow instructions on that website - or just wait here for a VM person to respond in a day or two and they will sort the first one for you . If you call dont get fobbed off by the offshore CS agents' saying you aren’t eligible it will be £5 or £8 month - you are… and it wont be - just look on the webpage.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dnwilson01,

Thank you for reaching back out to us and welcome back, sorry to see you have been unable to order the pods, you can do this here 

Regards

Paul.