cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 and TPLINK Deco X60 - No Connection

Furryba11
Joining in

Today got my gig virgin line put in 😁, went to plug in my Deco X60 and ... boom no internet connection. 

I've tried to follow multiple guides on the forum and nothing works.... any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Are you trying with the Decos when the Hub is in Modem mode or normal pouter mode - try both..

I have posted the correct procedure for modem mode many times.

Is it all working ok without the Decos when you plug in a laptop or computer on the ethernet cable ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Hi John

I've tried to follow your guide multiple times and still no joy, tried in modem and router mode.   Rather frustrating to say the least. 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Say more about what you have tried and where in the procedure it "fails" and what any error messages are saying.

Is the Deco system brand new - and if so have you registered it on the TP-Link website first?

Is all ok without the Deco's? Are yiu sure that they just arent borked !

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Test a Deco in router mode (double NAT test) then connect just a PC to the hub and change to modem mode let the Pc get the WAN IP (unplug replug ethernet cable) then connect that PC to the Deco login find MAC clone to copy MAC to Deco and connect the Deco to the hub

---------------------------------------------------------------