cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 access after first install NEXT is now Greyed out !

RockerG
On our wavelength

Hub 5 access after first install NEXT is now Greyed out !

So how do I get back in?

Since that first day of setup fortunate I did everything in one hit as I cannot get back in now.

The password is there just with the NEXT greyed out is just an image and not a clickable submit button.

The very basic generic guide that came with the Hub 5 is so basic it doesnt even say how to reboot it, so do I turn ioff the button rocker or what, cant see a reset button. Was doing that from within the settings but as I cant get in...

Also the reason I need to get back in my PC had lost all connections to my printer. Driver not found!

Only ever reply via the forum, unless stated otherwise, staff can PM to ask for more personal account info in order to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a pinhole reset is needed. It's in a funny place though https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Hub-5-pinhole-reset/td-p/4868990

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, it's on the bottom of the Hub.  Took me a while to find it as well when I got mine !   🙂

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RockerG, 

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community. I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues accessing the Hub pages since you initially updated some settings. 

I can see the Community have provided some help on how to perform a pin hole reset. Have you had a chance to do this yet? If not give it a try and keep us posted on how things go. 

We're also here if you have any further issues. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs