cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 5 - HTTP Error 500

corbetta
Dialled in

Hi - when I try and access my router using http://192.168.0.1 (as printed on the router label) I get this error:

corbetta_0-1641975697713.png

17 REPLIES 17

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @corbetta, thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear that you've been unable to log into your hub 5.

Have you had any success since posting?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi, I did a pinhole reset and I can now get to the login page

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @corbetta,

Thank you for the update, has this resolved your issue?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

My new Hub 5 produces this error on a regular basis, I have to keep rebooting the hub 5 to clear the error and then after a period of time the error comes back, obviously something is not correct with the hub 5. Here is my error on my Hub 5;

Internal server error: CosaError: CcspBaseIf_getParameterValues() failed: "Device.X_CISCO_COM_CableModem.IPAddress" Stack: CosaError: CcspBaseIf_getParameterValues() failed: "Device.X_CISCO_COM_CableModem.IPAddress" (errorCode=192) at [anon] (/usr/src/debug/ccsp-jse/8888+gitAUTOINC+71cde0c8c5-r0/git/source/jse_cosa_error.c:118) internal at [anon] () native strict preventsyield at isRemoteRequest (/www/jse/library/auth.js:74) at [anon] (/www/jse/rest/v1/system/ui/screens.js:91) at [anon] (/www/jse/rest/v1/system/ui/screens.js:163) tailcall at global (/www/rest/front.jse:369) preventsyield (0)

Cancel

HTTP Error 500 "Internal Server Error"

Rebooted my Hub 5 last night, I can now access it via 192.168.0.1

I am now getting the following error;

Internal server error: Error: Unrecognised CCSP downstream modulation "" Stack: Error: Unrecognised CCSP downstream modulation "" at getDSModulationAPIValue (/www/jse/rest/v1/cablemodem/downstreamchannel.js:42) at getDownstreamChannel (/www/jse/rest/v1/cablemodem/downstreamchannel.js:61) tailcall at [anon] (/www/jse/rest/v1/cablemodem/downstream/primary.js:61) tailcall at global (/www/rest/front.jse:369) preventsyield (0)

Cancel

Hi @mcmorley,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you've been having similar issues. If you are still getting any errors I'd suggest a pinhole reset as opposed to just a reboot.

Keep us posted.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mikez
On our wavelength

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Getting pop-up with HTTP Error 500 "Internal Server Error" and a lot error text.  I rebooted it and it goes away and no doubt will be back soon.

Not as worrying as the massive security hole where you can't actually disable uPNP on the Hub 5 (even though it says it's disabled!) but still annoying

Mike

Hi Mike and Corbetta,

I'm sorry to hear that you both seem to be getting a HTTP error with your Hub 5

I'm going to pop you both over a PM so I can take some details and look into this for you both. Please do look out for my messages over at the purple envelope

Thanks

Beth