cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4

DerekH14
Tuning in

The light strip around my Hub 4 has changed from solid white to solid green today. Everything is working. I have tried unplugging it & re connecting it, but the white light is quickly replaced again with green light. Has anyone any idea why this has happened? T.I.A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you running in modem mode? If so that’s correct, probably due to a firmware update.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you running in modem mode? If so that’s correct, probably due to a firmware update.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DerekH14, 

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

Apologies for any confusion caused by the Hub light changing colour, this can be caused by a few different reasons. 

To be sure, we have ran quick check from our side and can see there is currently a known issue in the area which our team are working to resolve. 

The current estimated fix time is the 24th February at 10:30am. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we look in to this further. 

Nat

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Highly unlikely that network problems would cause this, see:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Hub-4-Solid-green-light-whilst-in-Bridge-mo...

Tudor

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

That is a change Tudor but there is an area issues which Natalie_L was letting the customer know of the area issue that could potentially explain the issue. The fix is still 24th February 2023 at 10.30am, but as always, this is estimated and subject to change dependent on the work required.

Rob