cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4

annwiley
Joining in

Have recently changed from hub 3 to hub 4 and we almost daily lose internet connection where we have to switch hub off for hour or more sometimes does anyone have a solution? Is this a common fault? Do we need it replaced? Any advice gratefully received 

4 REPLIES 4

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post stats:

How to get stats from a VM hub (no need to logon to the hub)

Open a web browser and go to 192.168.0.1 router mode or 192.168.100.1 modem mode

• Click on the “> Check router status” button
  • Click on the “Downstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply, do not take a screen shot
  • Click on the “Upstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply
  • Click on the “Networking” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi annwiley, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues since switching to the Hub 4, we can help. 

I have taken a look from our side and your equipment does appear to be running out of specification and a technician visit has been arrange. 

Please do let us know how the visit goes and if we can assist further. 

Thank you,

Nat

Thank you Natalie, turns out the problem was in the box across the road. All fixed now

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @annwiley,

Thanks for your update on this - I'm glad to hear things are back up and running as normal!

If you need anything else, please let us know and one of our team/community will be more than happy to give you a hand 🙂

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ