cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub 4 no RJ45 Ports working and cant reset

Eljacko1990
Joining in

Hi, 

My VM Hub 4 has decided to stop working overnight. I no longer have Internet connection to my separate WiFi router. I was running the hub 4 in modem mode but now there is no connectivity out of any of the network ports on the back of the unit. I have tried factory reseting the unit but after 1 minute button presses nothing happens. Not even a flashing top light. I have also tried connecting my laptop directly and configuring it again but I don't even get flashing lights on the network port. I have tried and tested the cable. 

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

g0akc
Problem sorter

Does it work in router mode?

Is the broadband connection okay?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!

Annoyingly I can't turn it into router mode since I cant get any access to it.

It looks like the Hub 4 doesn't go through a proper boot up procedure when powering on and it is stuck in a state of limbo. It wont let me reset it using the button and there is no network connectivity at all. 

Hi there @Elijacko1990

Thank yous o much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened! I can see that you have spoken to our teams and now have an engineer booked.

Are you able to let us know how things are looking after this appointment? 

Thanks again.